I'm not sure if this is Blogger PC, but I was honored a second time with the Stylish Blogger Award! This time by one of my favorite reads, Regan's Ruminations! Regan is so refreshingly open and honest about her successes, challenges, and life experiences. You should REALLY check out her blog!
Make this a post and link back to the person who gave the award to you
Share 7 things about yourself
Award 5 great bloggers
Contact the bloggers and tell them they've won
Here goes...I'll make it quick!
1) One time in Jr. High, I casually threw a rock into the 10pm dark sky and accidentally hit my friend Walter Sewell in the head from about 40 yards away! Gave him a pretty good sized goose-egg. He was pretty hot about it! I thought it was an amazing shot.
2) A bird pooped on my shoulder on my first date. No kidding!
3) I want abs like EMZ ("the situation"), but I would give a year's salary to never do ab & core work again.
4) I'm secretly jealous of Kovas' beard-growing ability - mine is a pube-stache/Kid Rock hybrid ... ugggggggly!
5) I love Kid Rock ... sue me!
6) I've worn the same bracelet for over two years ... my daughter made it for my first marathon, and I haven't taken it off since.
7) My two favorite greatest hits albums are George Strait & Eddie Rabbitt.
It seems the ol' Stylish Blogger has made a couple of rounds now ... so in lieu of nominating anyone else, please go to one of your favorite follower's pages and leave a comment on why you enjoy their blog! Maybe tell them they dress nice or something!
Oops well, okay just one plug ... please check out my wife's new blog ............................. Slowly Tri-ing! Michael's a Triathlon stud-ette and a lot smarter and funnier than me. You will enjoy her page. Tell em' Leroy sent cha! Have a good one!
... be great today!