|Not really a G6 ... but still pretty FRESH!!!|
If you've ever ran the Boston Marathon or have lived in Boston - I have a few questions for you. If you don't feel comfortable answering in the "Comments" section - you can send me an email at email@example.com Your help would be appreciated.
1. We're going to a Red Sox game on Friday night - is using the public transportation from downtown easy and safe?
2. On packet pick-up day ... can Michael come with me to pick-up my bib and go through the expo, or is it for runners only?
3. With so many runners in the race, is it tough to run your preferred pace ... or do you just have to move at the speed of the crowd?
4. Are there spectators lined up along the course for the entire race?
5. Why did I eat Chipotle two days in a row? Is there a limit to how much rice one person can consume?
Oops ... sorry, that last one is for anyone to answer I guess. Any help would be great ... thanks!
... be great today!