|My new Garmin Foot Pod ... if it has a specific model number I don't know it because the box got thrown away at Christmas.|
1. Do you use a Foot Pod, either Garmin or any other brand?
2. Does the Foot Pod simply count the impact of each step or actually measure steps?
3. How does it know if my strides are long or short ... for example, when we speed up, our strides get much longer and our footsteps cover much more ground.
4. Will my Garmin get confused with other Foot Pods in the area? Mine seemed to be picking mine and Michael's today at the gym.
5. How is my Foot Pod special to me? I mean, could I just use Michael's and it would record the same data?
From everything I've read, the Garmin Foot Pod will be a great addition to my data gathering. And at this point, my questions are probably mostly out of ignorance to the product. But I just wanna know as much as I can about it. Have a great week!
... be great today!