- 2 x 1:05 plank front & side
- 2 x 1:05 hip bridge
- 9 mile run with 5 x 1 mile repeats at 6:25 average pace with 1 min rest in between, with following splits...
- 8:25 warm up
- 8:01 warm up
- 8:18 cool down
- 8:31 cool down
- 2 x 30 donkey kicks
- 2 x 30 banded lateral squat walks
- 2 x 20 speed skater
- 3 x 12 weighted hamstring curls
- 3 x 12 weighted free squats
I keep the weight pretty low on my squats, usually about 135 lbs, but try to do about 2-3 high rep sets at that weight. I'm not interested in having huge linebacker or running back quads, just really lean and fast ones ... and I think I'm moving in the right direction.
iPod today ... "Big Bad Wolf" - In This Moment
"She's got a hold on me, maybe she's just what they want me to be,Even in these chains, you can't stop me ... even in these chains, you can't stop me
Swagger's back. Not gonna let a little cold slow me down ... you can't stop me.
... Be Great Today!